Friday, February 09, 2007

Phaze Fetish Chat Tonight

Join myself and several Phaze authors tonight at Romance Divas (pm EST as we talk about the Fetish Heatsheets that are being released throughout February.

You do have to be registered for the site first. http://www.RomanceDivas.com. Go through the forum to get to the chatroom. Then click the link that says "Live Chat" at the top of the screen.

Hope to see you there

Funnie:
A teacher asked her class, "What do you want out of life?"
A little girl in the back row raised her hand and said, "All I want outof life is four little animals."
The teacher asked, "Really and what four little animals would that besugar?"
The little girl said, "A mink on my back, a jaguar in my garage, a tigerin my bed and of course, I'll need a jackass to pay for all of it."
The teacher fainted.

No comments: