Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's Wednesday...

Those who stop by will notice a change in my blog template. As much as I really like having the three column one, it kept freaking on me with every post and I couldn't keep it looking right *sigh* So, I shifted to the two column one. You will just have to scroll down for all my information.

I got another great review for At the Edge! This one from Two Lips reviews!
4.5 kisses
"At the Edge is a surprisingly unexpected tale with some intriguing plot twists.... Marty Rayne demonstrates a skillful grasp of her story elements in a tale that is easily read, and re-readable."
For full review, click here

Also, you MUST check out Sierra Dafoe's Devarian Pleasure Slave
It's a great read. Burning with hotness *drool* She did an awesome job with this story.
It's a prequel to her Devarian Series but it can be read as a stand alone book also. It's a book that is well worth the time to check out.
Note: This book contains M/M, menage, and mulitple partner sex scenes. Oh, and you may want to have a warm body near or a cold shower after reading this book

This will be the last post until Monday. I'm leaving tomorrow for a cruise to the Bahamas with hubby and friends. It's supposed to be sunny and warm

Everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey 3/2 my bday 2 :)~behrluv32