Monday, February 05, 2007

And the winner is...

A special thanks to all who participated in my release contest. I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday. Was that a great game or what? I thought what made it so interesting was that neither team could keep hold of the ball. I don't recall ever seeing so many fumbles in one game.

Okay, now to the winner...
Congrats to Deb Frischkorn!

The game was played Jan. 13, 1974 vs. the Minnesota Vickings
Score: Miami: 24 Minnesota: 7

I hope you enjoy the book!

Make sure you keep tuned everyone. I have a Valentine's Day contest coming and will be doing several chats this week where I'll be giving away goodies.

Stop by Dark Ice Goddess Musings today and check out my interview and excerpts.

I'll be participating at Bianca D'arc's release chat tomorrow afternoon where I'll be giving away some goodies. The D'arc Side

See you there!

No comments: