Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tired Thursday...

I spent the day with my family at Disney's Animal Kingdom and am absolutely pooped today. What happened to the days when I could spend a day walking around a theme park and never get tired or aching feet? Nor would I be sore the next day *sigh* I guess that's the price we pay for growing old. *lol*
We had a great time but we never did get to do 'Everest Expedition'. They were not doing the fast pass that Disney offers on it and every time we checked the line it was over a 2 hours wait. I'm sorry, but I refuse to wait THAT long to ride something that lasts less than 5 minutes.
Well, today is recoup day because we go to Disney MGM tomorrow. *note to self...dress cool since it's supposed to be 82 degrees*

FUNNIE...

A woman was helping her husband set up his new computer, and at theappropriate time in the process, told him he would now need to enter apassword. Something he would use to log-on. Her husband was in arather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect tobring this to his wife's attention. So, when the computer asked him toenter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that he waskeying in:

P...
E...
N...
I...
S...

His wife fell out of her chair laughing when the computer replied

***PASSWORD INVALID...........NOT LONG ENOUGH***

No comments: