Monday, January 22, 2007

Thank you...

Once again, thank you to all who took the time to enter and make my Trio of Contests a success. I've had a great weekend with these contests. So I've decided to shift this last one a bit. The original prize was a grab bag of goodies from me. Well, I had two correct answers to my last question and hate to have to choose the winner (did I ever tell you I'm a bit of a sap? ) So I've decided to give away two prizes ... because I can Here we go...

Day 3 Winners...

* Rhonda
*Janet Worley

Congrats guys
Look for an email from me

Now, I guess it's time to get back to work. In two weeks my book At the Edge is released with Phaze, so I'll be doing more promotions and contests from then to Valentine's day. So, it gives me two weeks to finally get back to my werewolf story that I've put on hold *sigh*

No comments: