Monday, January 15, 2007

4 days until Trio is available...

4 days!!!! I'm so psyched
I'm still waiting on the cover but I should have it soon.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting excerpts here each day until Sunday. So make sure to stop by and check them out.

As promised, here are the details to my upcoming contest:

To celebrate the release of my book “Trio of Tales: Erotically Ever After” I’m hosting a Trio of Contests. Not one contest, but three. There will a total of three days and one contest for each day on my Blog: Erotic Times

It will start on Friday, Jan 19th. I’ll post a question on my blog. Send your answer to martyrayne@yahoo.com . If you answer it correctly, I will put your name in a drawing. Another question will be asked Saturday, then a third Sunday. The winners will be chosen the same way each time…a drawing of the correct answers.

Prizes:
Friday 19th = a goodie bag
Saturday 20th = a free copy of “Trio of Tales”
Sunday 21st = a goodie bag

It starts FRIDAY Jan 19th

No comments: