Sunday, December 31, 2006

I've been so bad...

I've got deadlines out the yin-yang coming up and stories not finished *eek* But instead of working diligently on them, I've been side tracked several times during the past week. Distracted by some great books (oh, and some visits from family, but that's a different story)
But since I've read a handful in my reading binge, I thought I'd recommend several to any who are actually reading this *lol*
Hmmm...where to start...

** "Firebird" by Jaycee Clark from the Talons Series at Samhain Publishing
** "Christmas Cookie" by Elizabeth Jewell at Changeling Press
** "Happy Howlidays" by Isabella Jordan at Changeling Press
** "I'll be hot for Christmas" by Evangeline Anderson at Loose-Id
** "Midwinter's Night" by Michael Barnette at Phaze
** "Fruitcakes" by Renee George at Changeling Press
** "The Power of Two" by Mychael Black and Shayne Carmichael at Phaze
** "The Jason Factor" by Amelia June at Venus Press
** "A Private Hunger" by Sean Michael at Torquere Press

Let's not forget the print books that I've had on hand and read this month...
** Mistral's Kiss by Laurell K Hamilton
** The Cursed One by Ronda Thompson (The Wild Wulfs of London series)
** Dark Defender by Aleix Morgan
** Conspiracy Game by Christine Feehan

They were all great stories and inspiration, no matter how much they distracted me.

I still can't believe that this is the last day of 2006. I hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve tonight. Remember, don't drink and drive.

Ok, now off to finish the last chapter to "Who Says Three is Crowd"...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm--here's hoping this isn't a double post (feel free to kill one if it is!)

Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning that you liked The Jason Factor! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :D

Renee George said...

Hi Marty,
I wanted to thank you for recommending Fruitcakes! So, thank you. :) You've put me in great company and I love it!
Hugs,
Renee George

Marty Rayne said...

No problem. I loved the book Renee :D The concept was unique and let's just say it inspired me to finish a few scenes ;)
thanks for leaving a comment and have a wonderful day
Marty