Sunday, December 03, 2006

Contract for "At the Edge" at Phaze

It's official and I can now announce my contract at Phaze for "At the Edge" for their Fetish line coming out just in time for Valentine's Day. In fact, the scheduled release date is February 4, 2007. *doing happy dance*

In honor of this announcement, I am having two contests starting Dec 5th until the 16th.

*The first one is easy. Go to my website The World of Rayne and sign my guest book and you are entered. On Dec 17th I'll draw a name. Easy, huh?

*The second contest is here on my blog. You have to answer my question (which is really easy).

Who created my banner?

The answer is here on my blog...actually in two places. You just have to look (what a way to make people read my entries, huh? *lol*) Just leave a comment to this entry and you'll be entered and I'll draw from the names on the 17th as well. Oh, and if you don't have a blogger account, I should have the comments open for anonymous comments. Just make sure you put you name in the comment. If not, I won't know who you are.

The two winners will recieve a lovely gift bag filled with some winter goodies. I will be notifying them by email AND posting the winners here and on my site.

Ok, here's a blurb for "At the Edge", my m/m valentine themed story...

Valentine's Day. A day for lovers. A day for romance. A day for fantasies.

Michael loves Todd, but their relationship has been rocky. Taking a time out from each other, Michael goes to New York with his friends. But on Valentine's night Michael learns the pleasure of living out a long secreted fantasy from someone he'd only dreamed about along with helping Todd fulfill his own hidden fantasy.

Join this couple as they find new heights of pleasure at the edge of ecstasy.

Warning: This story contains male/male relationship, bondage scenes, and menage trio with another male.

No comments: