Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Contest begins today!

It's Tuesday, Dec 5th. You know what that means? My Celebration Contest begins *doing happy dance*
Remember, the rules are easy. Go to my site and sign the Guestbook to be entered in the first one. Then answer the question...

Who created my banner?

And leave a comment here on my blog. You will be entered for my second contest. Easy, huh?
(hint...the answer is in one of my previous posts and somewhere on the template of the blog)

The contest will run until the 16th and the drawings will be done on the 17th. The two winners will recieve a lovely gift bag filled with some winter goodies. I will be notifying them by email AND posting the winners here and on my site.

Good Luck!

20 Christmas shopping days left

14 comments:

ikkinlala said...

Dreaming in Purple created your banner.

Joye said...

DREAMING IN PURPLE created your nice banner. Enjoyed the visit

Liz said...

Dreaming in Purple and Congrats on signing for the Fetish Line

Tehya said...

Dreaming In Purple Created your banner!

Jodi said...

Your banner was created by Dreaming In Purple.
Jodi S.

glenna day said...

Dreaming in Purple made the banner and it's great.

Sanjay S (racro10@yahoo.com) said...

Wow, a second contest!! Answer is : Dreaming in Purple.

Thanks!

Sandra said...

Dreaming In Purple did your banner.
Hugs Bixie aka Sandra

amy2ericky said...

Dreaming in Purple. I found on the blog template first and looked for verification in your post! Nice job!

Debby said...

Dreaming in Purple is such a neat name. I love the creation.

Mindy said...

Hi Marty :)
Dreaming In Purple created your banner & Blog, It looks Cool!
Mindy :)

Birdsooong@aol.com

Earlene said...

tada!!!!! It was Dreaming in Purple who created the banner.
Very nice too. Congrats on being signed to the Fetish line.

Cathy said...

Dreaming in Purple created your blog.

Sue A. said...

DREAMING IN PURPLE did a great job on your banner.