Friday, November 10, 2006

Let's get this rolling...

Here I am...my first official post here on Blogger. I will be using this and importing it onto my website's blog at http://www.freewebs.com/martyrayne/
I'm excited about using this, since I've never been into blogging, so we'll see how this goes.

Make sure you check back often. I try to post at least once a week with events and how things are going. I know that I will be hosting a contest coming in December, then also one in January, then also in February for books I have being released (if all stays as scheduled).

I'm still in the process of designing this blog, so bare with it's plainess and changes that may occur when you visit me. I will be adding and trying different things as I learn to do them. So...if anyone has a clue how for me to change things...please don't hesitate to let me know ;) I hate begging *lol*

So...see you around *G*

No comments: